The Facts On File Illustrated Guide to the Human Body: Reproductive System eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
First published in 1991, Human Sectional Anatomy set new standards for the quality of cadaver sections and accompanying radiological images. Now in its third edition, this unsurpassed quality remains and is further enhanced by some useful new material. As with the previous editions, the superb full-color cadaver sections are compared with CT and MRI images, with accompanying, labelled line diagrams. Many of the radiological images have been replaced with new examples, taken on the most up-to-date equipment to ensure excellent visualization of the anatomy. Completely new page spreads have been added to improve the book’s coverage, including images taken using multidetector CT technology, and some beautiful 3D volume rendered CT images. The photographic material is enhanced by useful notes, extended for the third edition, with details of important anatomical and radiological features.