The Extreme Searcher’s Internet Handbook eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book introduces readers to all the necessary components and knowledge to start being a vital part of the IoT revolution. The author discusses how to create smart-IoT solutions to help solve a variety of real problems. Coverage includes the most important aspects of IoT architecture, the various applications of IoT, and the enabling technologies for IoT. This book presents key IoT concepts and abstractions, while showcasing real case studies. The discussion also includes an analysis of IoT strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Readers will benefit from the in-depth introduction to internet of things concepts, along with discussion of IoT algorithms and architectures tradeoffs. Case studies include smart homes, smart agriculture, and smart automotive.