The Essentials of Risk Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Now in its fourth edition, Colquitt-LePine-Wesson continues to offer a novel and innovative approach to teaching organizational behavior. The focus, tone, and organization of the book shows students that:
1) OB really matters – The book opens with two chapters barely covered in other texts: job performance and organizational commitment. Those topics are critical to managers and students alike, and represent two of the most critical outcomes in OB. Each successive chapter then links that chapter’s topic back to those outcomes, illustrating why OB matters in today’s organizations.
2) OB topics all fit together – The book is structured around an integrative model, shown on the back cover and spotlighted in the first chapter, that provides a roadmap for the course. The model illustrates how individual, team, leader, and organizational factors shape employee attitudes, and how those attitudes impact performance and commitment. In this way, the model reminds students where they are, where they’ve been, and where they’re going.
3) OB is all around them – The book includes innovative insert box features that students actually enjoy reading. OB on Screen uses scenes from popular films, such as Skyfall, Lincoln, 42, Moneyball, and Argo to demonstrate OB topics. OB at the Bookstore draws a bridge to popular business books, including Quiet, the Charisma Myth, Lean In, and the Happiness Project.