The essentials of finance and accounting for nonfinancial managers eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Cookin’ the Book$ is a humorous, yet enlightening tale of a corporate chef’s wise advice to his son. It tells readers how to discover the cookin’ secrets of corporate accounting that can turn into financial disaster for them. It shows how to spot the tricks and how to avoid them–maybe even make our corporations and their leaders more ethical in the process. The book is for anyone who owns stocks or mutual funds or has an IRA or retirement plan. Finances (and food) will never be the same after you digest this book.