The Essential Guide to Managing Small Business Growth eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The author has extensive experience as a planning executive for a leading corporation, a consultant to the international business community, an educator, and the leader of a popular series of project management seminars. Project Management, Sixth Edition, synthesizes this wealth of knowledge into a practical resource you will rely on every day – learn from the successes and failures of leading companies in planning and scheduling complex projects, explore new cost control and risk management techniques, assess the impact of concurrent engineering, merge total quality management techniques with effective project planning, master the resolution of conflicts in project planning and execution, and gain skill at predicting project success at early stages of evolution. The design of the Sixth Edition has been considerably enhanced to make this a usable desktop companion for the working professional and educator, and a focused self-study and review guide for project managers who plan to take the certification exam. Worksheets, checklists, and chapter summaries are highlighted so that essential points are visible at a glance.