The Era of Internet of Things: Towards a Smart World eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book opens with the appropriate background on current practices of people and organization behaviour and then flows from micro and macro concepts like ‘e’ organization, virtual team, empowerment, emerging issues, indigenisation of western management, Potential Performance Programming and Developmental thinking. Apart from providing live cases and Internet assignments, the book provides an opportunity to acquire the skills and aptitude to become good manager by applying Test Yourself at the end of every chapters. The book substantially contributes to the main stream of knowledge in OB and attends all the vital facets of emerging concepts with clarity and perspicacity. The book will provide invaluable to the students of management HR professionals, Corporate executives and CEO’s.
There are no reviews yet.