The Engineer’s cost handbook: tools for managing project costs eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book is about the aspects of project management, i.e. an overview of the issues, responsibilities, and challenges that fall in the area of project management. It does not dive into the science and art of project management, i.e. someone should not expect to become a better project manager after reading this book on a project.
The book is lively and engaging, and will be helpful to non-PM stakeholder on a small project. For someone who is interested in an intro to the software project management concepts, I’d recommend “Head First Software Development”, and if you are up to the challenge of becoming a project manager on a larger project, read “Head First PMP”.