An approach to management accounting from the perspective of a business manager.Management Accounting: Information for Decision-Making and Strategy Execution explains how business managers can estimate and manage the cost and profitability of their products and customers. This text also covers how managers use financial and nonfinancial information to improve processes, design and develop new products, and motivate employee performance.
The Essentials of Risk Management eBook $13.00
The Economist Guide to Financial Management eBook $12.00
The Encyclopedia of Operations Management: A Field Manual and Glossary of Operations Management Terms and Concepts eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.