The Economist Guide to Financial Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Whether you are a first-time manager, a function specialist, or someone running your own organization, your objectives will always be the same: how do I obtain—and sustain—the best performance from both myself and my team?Based on in-depth experience of developing people and initiating change within many types of organizations, Mark Thomas provides a practical guide to mastering the essential techniques of people management.He explains all the key concepts clearly and his book, packed with examples, charts, tips, and techniques, is full of practical advice and shrewd insights. Written by an author with many years’ experience as a successful trainer and consultant, Mastering People Management is an outstanding introduction to the subject: it covers all the ground with thoroughness and clarity together with examples and insights that bring theory to life.