The Distance Manager: A Hands On Guide to Managing Off-Site Employees and Virtual Teams eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Tried everything but still not feeling better? If your depression keeps coming back or is even getting worse, then you may be suffering from bipolar II or “soft” bipolar disorder. Commonly misdiagnosed, these mood disorders are characterized by recurring bouts of depression along with anxiety, irritability, mood swings, sleep problems, or intrusive thoughts. Why Am I Still Depressed? shows you how to identify if you have a nonmanic form of bipolar disorder and how to work with your doctor to safely and effectively treat it. Author James R. Phelps, M.D., gives you the latest tools and knowledge so you can: Understand the Mood Spectrum, a powerful new tool for diagnosis Know all your treatment options, including mood-stabilizing medications and research-tested psychotherapies Examine the potential hazards of taking antidepressant medications Manage your condition with exercise and lifestyle changes Help family and friends with this condition understand their diagnosis and find treatment