The Digestive System (The Human Body) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A unique, visually appealing, and easy-to-read guide on spinal anatomy, pathology, and management
The management of patients with spinal conditions involves a team-based approach, with professionals and trainees contributing through their respective roles. As such, medical trainees need resources that enable them to quickly and adeptly learn spine “basics,” such as performing spinal examinations. This handbook is a concise, compact guide on key principles of spine surgical knowledge — from the atlanto-occipital joint to the coccyx. It provides both professionals and medical trainees with user-friendly, insightful text gleaned from the hands-on insights of seasoned spinal surgeons.
Core fundamentals cover spine anatomy, clinical evaluations, spine imaging, diagnostic spine tests, and select spine procedures. Common surgical approaches are delineated in succinct bulleted text, accompanied by case studies and radiographic pathology. This format is conducive to learning and provides an ideal spine surgery review for medical students, postgraduate trainees participating in spine rotations, and residents.
The only book on spinal pathology and management created with contributions from medical students and residents
High-impact citations and questions at the end of each chapter highlight key topics
Detailed drawings, diagrams, radiographic images, and MRIs elucidate and expand upon chapter topics
Tables provide a quick reference, with concise information including impacted anatomy, nerves, and procedural maneuvers utilized in exams
Spine Essentials Handbook: A Bulleted Review of Anatomy, Evaluation, Imaging, Tests, and Procedures is a must-have resource for orthopaedic and neurosurgery residents and medical students. It will also benefit physiatrists, spine practitioners, orthopaedic and neurosurgical trainees and nurses, and chiropractors.