The Difficult Airway: An Atlas of Tools and Techniques for Clinical Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
First prize winner, Anesthesia Book Category, British Medical Association 2012 Medical Book Competition
Lavishly illustrated by clear line diagrams and photographs, Ward’s Anaesthetic Equipment is a highly accessible single source to aid understanding of the key principles behind equipment function and design. This sixth edition of the classic reference text on anaesthetic equipment is again extensively revised to reflect the very latest advances.
Ward’s is an invaluable resource for qualified anaesthetists, as well as essential reading for those in training or approaching examinations such as those of the Primary and Final Fellowship in the UK and Ireland. Trainees in Intensive Care Medicine, anaesthetic assistants, operating department practitioners, electronic and biomedical engineers in hospitals and manufacturers’ representatives will also benefit from this most trusted guide.
- Provides a simple and comprehensive explanation of the function of anaesthetic equipment, ensuring its safe use in clinical practice
- Covers the relevant syllabus required by the FRCA and similar exams taken by trainee anaesthetists
- Clear line diagrams explain the working principles of each piece of equipment
The physics and technology of ultrasound gains a devoted chapter, as does patient warming. There are enhancements on depth of anaesthesia monitoring, error management and ultrasound imaging in regional anaesthesia. Particular coverage of supraglottic airway devices substantially augments an extended chapter on airway equipment. Updates throughout, including on the anaesthetic workstation, infusion devices and equipment for anaesthesia in difficult locations, ensure Ward’s remains the most comprehensive and current text on anaesthetic equipment.