The DevOps 2.5 Toolkit: Monitoring, Logging, and Auto-Scaling Kubernetes: Making Resilient, Self-Adaptive, And Autonomous Kubernetes Clusters eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
nWe’ll explore some of the skills and knowledge required for operating Kubernetes clusters. We’ll deal with subjects that are often not studied at the very beginning but only after we get bored with Kubernetes’ core features like Pod, ReplicaSets, Deployments, Ingress, PersistentVolumes, and so on. We’ll master subjects we often dive into after we learn the basics and after we automate all the processes. We’ll explore monitoring, alerting, logging, auto-scaling, and other subjects aimed at making our cluster resilient, self-sufficient, and self-adaptive.