The Dentsu Way: Secrets of Cross Switch Marketing from the Worlds Most Innovative Advertising Agency eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Marketing Communications Management: concepts and theories, cases and practice makes critical reflections on the prime issues in integrated marketing communications and is designed to encourage the reader to stop and think about key issues. The author takes a managerial approach to the subject and provides a set of frameworks that facilitate both learning and teaching. A wide range of pedagogical features is included such as sample exam questions, ‘stop points’, vignettes, and case studies, and a summary of key points concludes each chapter. Most organizations need some form of marketing or corporate communications and this text is designed to service both practitioners and students undertaking formal study. The author addresses strategic and critical issues that dovetail with the current interest in marketing communications as reflected in the media, with particular emphasis given to advertising and sponsorship. * Especially tailored to the higher level needs of the final year student, offering an integrated, managerial approach * Comprehensive global coverage of the topic* Wide range of examples, case studies and vignettes to bring the theory to life