The Concise Guide to Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures: Business, Legal, Finance, Accounting, Tax and Process Aspects eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Preface Guided tour of the book Acknowledgements Publisher’s acknowledgements List of Abbreviations Part 1 Introduction to accounting 1 The accounting world 2 Accounting rules and regulations Part 2 Financial accounting 3 Recording data 4 Sole trader accounts 5 Company accounts 6 Other entity accounts 7 Cash flow statements case studies Part 3 Financial reporting 8 The annual report 9 The annual accounts 10 Interpretation of accounts 11 Contemporary issues Case studies Part 4 Management Accounting 12 Foundations 13 Direct costs 14 Indirect costs 15 Budgeting 16 Standard costing 17 Contribution analysis 18 Decision making 19 Capital investment 20 Emerging issues Case studies Appendices Index