THE Complete Keys to Progress eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
THE THIRTEENTH EDITION OF THE CLASSIC TEXTBOOK, FIRST PUBLISHED IN 1960
Written by one of the great teachers of anatomy, the thirteenth edition of Clinical Anatomy continues to provide thousands of medical students, postgraduate trainees and junior doctors across the world with essential anatomical information within a clinical setting. It is particularly appropriate for those preparing for the Intercollegiate Membership Examination of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons (I-MRCS).
Professor Harold Ellis is again joined by Professor Vishy Mahadevan to provide detailed, easy-to-follow structured text suitable for anatomy students and trainees of all levels.
Fully revised and updated with many new illustrations, this new edition features for the first time, several anatomical drawings overlaid on a living anatomy model to provide detailed topographical orientation and accurate surface representation.
The companion website at www.ellisclinicalanatomy.co.uk/13edition contains digital flashcards of all the illustrations and photographs contained in the book – ideal for revision and teaching purposes.