The Complete Handbook of the Internet eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
• Master the skills of configuring, managing, and securing your VPN using the latest OpenVPN
• Gain expertise in establishing IPv6 connections and understand PolarSSL using the latest version of OpenVPN
• This book contains enticing recipes about OpenVPN functionalities that cater to mission critical applications
OpenVPN provides an extensible VPN framework that has been designed to ease site-specific customization, such as providing the capability to distribute a customized installation package to clients, and supporting alternative authentication methods via OpenVPN’s plugin module interface.
This book provides you with many different recipes to help you set up, monitor, and troubleshoot an OpenVPN network. You will learn to configure a scalable, load-balanced VPN server farm that can handle thousands of dynamic connections from incoming VPN clients. You will also get to grips with the encryption, authentication, security, extensibility, and certifications features of OpenSSL.
You will also get an understanding of IPv6 support and will get a demonstration of how to establish a connection via IPv64. This book will explore all the advanced features of OpenVPN and even some undocumented options, covering all the common network setups such as point-to-point networks and multi-client TUN-style and TAP-style networks. Finally, you will learn to manage, secure, and troubleshoot your virtual private networks using OpenVPN 2.4.
What you will learn
• Determine the best type of OpenVPN setup for your networking needs
• Get to grips with the encryption, authentication, and certifications features of OpenSSL.
• Integrate an OpenVPN server into the local IT infrastructure with the scripting features of OpenVPN
• Ease the integration of Windows clients into the VPN using Windows-specific client-side configuration
• Understand the authentication plugins for PAM and LDAP
• Get to know the difference between TUN-style and TAP-style networks and when to use what
• Troubleshoot your VPN setup
• Establish a connection via IPv6 along with demonstrations