The Compleat Day Trader II eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The Complete Arbitrage Deskbook explains every aspect of the types, instruments, trading practices, and opportunities of modern equity arbitrage. It travels beyond U.S. borders to examine the worldwide opportunities inherent in arbitrage activities and demonstrates how to understand and practice equity arbitrage in the global professional environment.
Written specifically for traders, risk managers, brokers, regulators, and anyone looking for a comprehensive overview of the field of equity arbitrage, this groundbreaking reference provides: ? Details of the financial instruments used in equity arbitrage–stocks, futures, money markets, and indices ? Explanations of financial valuation and risk analysis, tailored to the characteristics of the underlying position and market environment ? Examples of actual arbitrage situations–presenting a real-life snapshot of equity arbitrage in action
The Complete Arbitrage Deskbook is the only book to combine operational details with practical analysis of modern equity arbitrage. Concise in explanation yet comprehensive in scope, it provides an integrated overview of both the practices and the possibilities of the modern equity arbitrage marketplace.