The Cardiovascular System at a Glance (At a Glance (Blackwell)) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Thoroughly updated to reflect current American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association guidelines, this concise yet comprehensive handbook presents practical information on the common cardiovascular problems that clinicians encounter daily. The book provides a user-friendly, authoritative guide to evaluation of common cardiovascular symptoms and evaluation and management of common cardiovascular conditions. Coverage also includes clinical challenges such as management of chronic anticoagulation, assessing and minimizing cardiac risk in noncardiac surgery, and management of the cardiac surgery patient. Numerous tables and algorithms help readers find information quickly and aid in clinical decision-making.