This text serves as a complete introduction to the subject of knowledge management, incorporating technical, and social aspects of knowledge management, as well as practical examples, traditional approaches, and emerging topics.
The certified quality engineer handbook eBook $14.00
The Business Guide to Credit Management: Advice and solutions for cash-flow control, financial risk and debt management (Business Guides) eBook $14.00
The Business Models Handbook: Templates, Theory and Case Studies eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.