The Brain from Inside Out eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
New MSCT machines produce a volume data set with the highest isotropic spatial resolution ever seen, offering superb 3D images of the entire heart and vessels.
The texts currently available on cardiac CT imaging mainly focus on visualizing pathological aspects of coronary arteries. Anatomy of the Heart by Multislice Computed Tomography is the first text to bridge the gap between classical anatomy textbooks and CT textbooks, presenting a side-by-side comparison of ‘electronic’ dissection made by CT scanning and traditionally hand-made anatomical dissection.
Focusing on the fundamentals as well as the details of cardiac anatomy in a clinical setting using MSCT, this is an invaluable reference for cardiac imaging trainees, cardiologists, radiologists, interventionists and electrophysiologists, providing a better understanding of the cardiac structures, coronary arteries and veins anatomy and their 3-dimensional spatial relationships.