The Blue Ocean Strategy Reader: The iconic articles by W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This second edition is an indispensable guide to the risks encountered in a project financing. Highly practical rather than thematic or theoretical, the book first defines each and every risk (16) and then organises the 180 structures that might be applied accordingly. It also contains 189 case study examples of Project Finance deals. After reading this book, it will be clear that a systematic review of risks will help select the appropriate structures and, importantly, highlight what may be missing. This book is an invaluable guide for all project finance practitioners, enabling them to dissect any project finance and find the appropriate risk structuring. The literature on Project Finance/Financing is very small. Anyone looking either as a financier, adviser, developer should read this book: Bankers/Investment Bankers, Project Financiers, Financial Advisers, Financial Analysts, Accountants/Taxation Advisers, Project Lawyers/Solicitors, Insurance Advisers/Brokers, Sponsors/Project Joint Ventures, Business Developers, Government/PPP Agencies, Export Credit Agencies, Multilateral Agencies/Development Banks, Relationship Officers, M&A/Buyout/Privatisation Specialists, Company Treasurers, Company Finance Directors, Company Directors, Credit Committee Staff, Rating Agencies, Project Managers, Project Engineers, Project Consultants, Investment Managers, Regulators, Portfolio Managers.