The Atlas of Emergency Medicine, Third Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Regional Anaesthesia: A Pocket Guide is an essential companion to the practice of regional anaesthesia for consultants and trainees in the specialty. Filled with practical advice and carefully designed for ease of use, this book is the helpful aid to practice that anaesthetists have been waiting for.
The book covers all the major blocks by anatomical region, from the head and upper extremities, to the lower extremities and para-axial region. The technique for each procedure is prefaced by information on its difficulty, indications, contraindications, and potential side-effects. Every procedure is also accompanied by a range of high-quality clinical photographs and anatomical drawings that demonstrate the importance of applying anatomical knowledge in practical anaesthetic procedures.
Regional anaesthesia is a fast-moving specialty, and this book takes into account recent advances in ultrasound-guided techniques with a strong focus on real-time observation of needle placement. Landmark-placed blocks have are also covered for clinicians without access to ultrasound technology.
Regional Anaesthesia: A Pocket Guide is a unique compilation of anaesthetic techniques that offers support and guidance for any trainee or specialist in their every day practice.