The Asshole Survival Guide eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The essential introduction to management and organisational behaviour over half a million students worldwide have used Management and Organisational Behaviour to help them learn. Written in an engaging style and packed with contemporary references to management research and practice, this book continues to be the Organisational Behaviour text of choice for today’s students. This ninth edition brings a wide range of brand new and intriguing examples and case studies on issues and organisations that are engaging, relevant and contemporary. It also provides the latest research and new coverage of hot topics such as corporate responsibility and ethics, diversity, and organisational learning. The breadth of appeal of this text makes it ideal for Management and Organisation courses from undergraduate up to MBA. A range of real life examples and case studies illustrate the theories of human behaviour at work, and the influence of individuals, leaders and groups on organisational performance. Using frequent questions and exercises, a clear layout, and additional online resources, this book will enable you to * think critically about topical issues and debates. * develop your personal and professional skills for work and study. * reinforce and assess your knowledge and understanding. * navigate your way through the text efficiently and effectively. * succeed in your project work, research and exams.