The Art of Strategy: Sun Tzu, Michael Porter, and Beyond eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
AVOID THE MISTAKES THAT OTHERS MAKE LEARN WHAT LEADS TO BEST PRACTICE AND KICKSTART SUCCESS
This groundbreaking resource provides comprehensive coverage across all aspects of business analytics, presenting proven management guidelines to drive sustainable differentiation. Through a rich set of case studies, author Evan Stubbs reviews solutions and examples to over twenty common problems spanning managing analytics assets and information, leveraging technology, nurturing skills, and defining processes.
Delivering Business Analytics also outlines the Data Scientist s Code, fifteen principles that when followed ensure constant movement towards effective practice. Practical advice is offered for addressing various analytics issues; the advantages and disadvantages of each issue s solution; and how these solutions can optimally create organizational value.
With an emphasis on real-world examples and pragmatic advice throughout, Delivering Business Analytics provides a reference guide on: * The economic principles behind how business analytics leads to competitive differentiation * The elements which define best practice * The Data Scientist s Code, fifteen management principles that when followed help teams move towards best practice * Practical solutions and frequent missteps to twenty-four common problems across people and process, systems and assets, and data and decision-making
Drawing on the successes and failures of countless organizations, author Evan Stubbs provides a densely packed practical reference on how to increase the odds of success in designing business analytics systems and managing teams of data scientists.
Uncover what constitutes best practice in business analytics and start achieving it with Delivering Business Analytics.