The Art of Managing Professional Services: Insights from Leaders of the World’s Top Firms eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Modern technology and innovation are vital to the success of all companies, be they hi-tech firms or companies seemingly unaffected by technology and innovation; whether established firms or business start-ups. This book focuses on understanding technology as a corporate resource, covering product development, design of systems and the managerial aspects of new and high technology. Topics investigated include: the internal organization of high technology firms the management of technology in society managing innovation dilemmas and strategies. The wide-ranging experience of the teachers and experts contributing to this book has resulted in an integrated, multi-disciplinary, textbook that provides an introductory overview to managing technology and innovation in the twenty-first century. This text is essential reading for students of business and engineering concerned with technology and innovation management.