The art of error correcting coding eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
An entertaining and captivating way to learn the fundamentals of using algorithms to solve problems
The algorithmic approach to solving problems in computer technology is an essential tool. With this unique book, algorithm expert Roland Backhouse shares his four decades of experience to teach the fundamental principles of using algorithms to solve problems. Using fun and well-known puzzles to gradually introduce different aspects of algorithms in mathematics and computing. Backhouse presents a readable, entertaining, and energetic book that will motivate and challenge students to open their minds to the algorithmic nature of problem solving.
Provides a novel approach to the mathematics of problem solving focusing on the algorithmic nature of problem solving
Uses popular and entertaining puzzles to teach you different aspects of using algorithms to solve mathematical and computing challenges
Features a theory section that supports each of the puzzles presented throughout the book
Assumes only an elementary understanding of mathematics