The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 4A: Combinatorial Algorithms, Part 1 eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Using C, this book develops the concepts and theory of data structures and algorithm analysis step by step, proceeding from concrete examples to abstract principles. The material is unified by the use of recurring themes such as efficiency, recursion, representation and trade-offs. Important software engineering concepts are also covered, including modularity, abstract data types and information hiding, as well as new developments such as risk-based software, life cycle models and object-oriented programming.