The Anatomy of Peace: Resolving the Heart of Conflict eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Now with all new images!
Known to radiologists around the world for its superior illustrations and practical features, the “Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy” now reflects the very latest in state-of-the-art imaging technology. In the classroom and the clinic, this compact book acts as a highly specialized navigational tool for radiologists on the road to diagnostic success.
Highlights of Volume 1: Head and Neck:
– All new CT and MRI images of the highest quality presented alongside brilliant full-color drawings.
– More than 413 illustrations.
– Even more slices per examination and more comprehensive coverage.
– Didactic approach and consistent format and throughout — one slice per page.
– Concise, easy-to-read labeling on all figures — a perfect balance of text and image
– Color-coded, schematic diagrams to indicate the level of the each section
-Sectional enlargements for a more detailed classification of the anatomic structure in question.
– The same handy size and format — it fits in your pocket!
Vol. 1: Head and Neck and its companion books — Volume 2: Chest and Abdomen and Volume 3: Spine, Extremities, Joints — comprise a must-have resource for radiologists of all levels.