The African Liberation Reader, Volume 1: The Anatomy of Colonialism eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Introducing the new and definitive orthopedic anatomy atlas for students and clinicians! This concise, easy-to-use atlas of orthopedic anatomy uses Dr. Frank Netter images from both the Atlas of Human Anatomy and the 13-volume Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations.Tables listing key information on bones, joints, muscles, and nerves highlight each Netter image.Each chapter contains useful clinical information on disorders, trauma, history and physical exam, radiology, surgical approaches, and minor procedures.Information is presented in tabular format for easy reference.Key material is highlighted in different colors depending on its content.450 Netter images in a portable 6″ x 9″ format. Four-color design throughout.