The Advertising Handbook eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In his previous bestselling books, global advertising icon Jean-Marie Dru explored the visionary, innovative techniques that have become a hallmark of TBWA Worldwide campaigns. Now he gives a first-hand account of how the bold methods of disruption launched TBWA to the forefront of international advertising. Here he shares personal insights and anecdotes about his life in advertising as well as lessons learned, revealing how client campaigns for Nissan, Adidas, and the Apple iPhone became such unqualified successes. Both a fascinating business memoir and a practical guide to harnessing the power of disruption, this book offers a look at the cutting edge of modern advertising.