The Advertised Mind: Ground-Breaking Insights Into How Our Brains Respond to Advertising eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The internet has totally revolutionized the practice of public relations. This revolution has not only affected the way PR professionals communicate but has changed the nature of communication itself.This thoroughly revised second edition of Online Public Relations shows readers how to use this potent and energizing medium intelligently and effectively. David Phillips explores the growth of social media sites such as Facebook, MySpace, Bebo, Flickr etc, and of virtual environments, virtual communities, information sharing sites and blogs. PR practitioners must explore how these new technologies and new ways of thinking can help them get their messages across. They must learn to navigate a world of information which social media has made far more complex.Other topics covered include new models of information exchange, commercial implications of the internet, how social media impacts on PR strategy, developing online PR strategies, risks and opportunities and CSR.