The Advanced Project Management Office: A Comprehensive Look at Function and Implementation eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Bonham, who is an IT strategy consultant, presents an approach to project portfolio management (PPM) for corporate-level strategic alignment of the IT portfolio that is flexible enough to change with the marketplace. He describes the elements of a project portfolio management office (PMO) for overseeing PPM, and suggests how to manage IT architectures, assets, resources, and knowledge. Case studies from several large companies are provided for illustration. The CD-ROM contains ROI and portfolio management tools and PowerPoint presentations.