The Act of Creation eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Afifi (neurology, anatomy, University of Iowa) and Bergman (anatomy and cell biology, University of Iowa) provide clinical correlation chapters and simplified schematics to illustrate neural pathways, in this medical text emphasizing human neuroanatomy. For this second edition, new chapters have been added on reticular formation, control of posture and movement, and the patient with neurologic disorder. An extensive atlas of spinal cord and brain sections, as well as magnetic resonance images in three planes, is included. Overall, the book includes some 400 images, including two-color line illustrations, radiographs in all modalities, and b&w clinical photos.
There are no reviews yet.