The Accidental Leader: What to Do When You’re Suddenly in Charge eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Who knows what it really takes to be an effective leader in today’s business world? The most successful CEOs do. They are the men and women who run the #1 or #2 corporation in their industry or market niche. Leadership is such a vital skill that four out of ten U.S. corporations now have some sort of formal leadership training program in place, says public relations executive Eric Yaverbaum. His new book, Leadership Secrets of the World’s Most Successful CEOs , consists of exclusive interviews with top executives discussing the proven strategies, philosophies, and tactics they use to help their organizations succeed. Each chapter features a top CEO who reveals in quick-read fashion his or her most powerful leadership technique. Readers will discover the proven management principles of the CEOs of Absorbine, 7-Eleven, Domino’s Pizza, Grumman, Nabisco, Radio Shack, Staples, Xerox, and dozens of other companies in all industries, large and small. Each interview includes a summary and explanation of the CEO’s most powerful ”leadership secret,” and each section can be read-and its leadership secret learned-in less than five minutes. Readers can either skim the secrets that interest them or read the entire book to learn and apply the leadership principles that are most relevant to their daily business practices.