The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing, Violate Them at Your Own Risk eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A step-by-step guide to successfully transforming any organization
It is well recognized that succeeding at innovation is fundamental in today’s hyper-competitive global marketplace. It is the only way to outperform current and emerging competitors sustainably. But what we call “innovation” is messy and difficult and too often lacks the rigor and discipline of other management processes. The Innovator’s Field Guide: Market Tested Methods and Frameworks to Help You Meet Your Innovation Challenges changes that. It is a practical guide that moves beyond the “why” to the “how” of making innovation happen, for leaders and practitioners inside organizations of all sizes.
Written by two pioneers in the field of embedding innovation in organization, The Innovator’s Field Guide focuses on the most pressing innovation problems and specific challenges innovation leaders will face and offers concrete solutions, tools, and methods to overcome them.
- Each chapter describes a specific innovation challenge and details proven ways to address that challenge
- Includes practical ideas, techniques, and leading practices
- Describes common obstacles and offers practical solutions
Any leader or professional who needs concrete solutions—right now—to the critical challenges of innovation will find invaluable aid in the practical, easy-to-understand, and market-tested approaches of The Innovator’s Field Guide.