Textbook of Anaesthesia eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Irwin and Rippe’s Intensive Care Medicine is a comprehensive textbook covering both the theoretical and practical aspects of medical and surgical critical care. The Seventh Edition will again be presented as a single volume, and will retain the organizational structure established in in the Fifth Edition—a major overhaul from its two–volume predecessors. The text is generally organized on an organ-systems approach, but has popular sections such as procedures, overdoses and poisonings, trauma, and surgical problems in the ICU. Thoroughly updated for its Seventh Edition, this classic reference remains an unsurpassed source of definitive, practical guidance on adult patient care in the ICU. It provides encyclopedic, multidisciplinary coverage of both medical and surgical intensive care and includes a “how-to” atlas of procedures and a new section on noninvasive monitoring. Each chapter, completely revised, identifies Advances in Management based on randomized controlled clinical trials. The cardiology section has been completely rewritten to reflect advances in management of acute coronary syndromes. Also included are extensive updates on management of COPD, diabetes, oncologic emergencies, and overdoses and poisonings. A companion website will provide instant access to the complete and fully searchable text.