Text Book of Banking and Finance eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
To its millions of loyal customers world-wide, the Hallmark brand stands for more than just greeting cards; it embodies the elusive item every company hopes to capture—the customer’s heart. Hallmark has found that one of the keys to attaining superior customer loyalty is through emotion. Now for the first time, Hallmark reveals its groundbreaking strategy: Emotion Marketing. This strategy can help any company create an emotional bond with customers for a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Emotion Marketing will reveal: • How emotion works to cement customer loyalty • The 3 Emotional E’s—Equity, Experience, and Energy Scott Robinette (Kansas City, MO) is General Manager of Hallmark Business Expressions. Claire Brand (Kansas City, MO) is Customer Marketing Manager at Hallmark. Vicki Lenz (Atlanta, GA) is a writer, consultant, and speaker on business, leadership, and marketing.