Written by professional equities trader, Jeff Cooper, this best-selling manual teaches traders how to day-trade and short-term trade the best moving stocks. Jeff’s strategies identify daily the ideal stocks to trade and point out the exact entry and protective exit point. Most trades risk 1 point or less and last from a few hours to a few days.Among the strategies taught are:* Stepping In Front Of Size – You will be taught how to identify when a large institution is desperately attempting to buy or sell a large block of stock. You will then be taught how to step in front of this institution before the stock explodes or implodes. This strategy leads to gains from 1/4 point to 4 points within minutes.* 1-2-3-4s – Rapidly moving stocks tend to pause for a few days before they explode again. You will be taught the three day set-up that consistently triggers 4-15 point gains within days!* Expansion Breakouts – Most breakouts are false! You will learn the one breakout pattern that consistently leads to further gains. This pattern alone is worth the price of the manual!* Creating The Daily Hit List – You cannot make money in stocks that are not moving! You will learn the powerful method that identifies which stocks to trade on a daily basis. You will be taught how to recognize which stocks are rapidly moving and which set-ups to use to trade them. This knowledge assures you of being in the correct stocks everyday.* Also, you will learn how to trade market explosions (Boomers), how to trade secondary offerings, how to trade Slingshots, and you will learn a number of other profitable strategies that will make you a superior trader.
Testing and Tuning Market Trading Systems: Algorithms in C++ eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
- Caution: You’re going to buy a digital copy (in PDF or EPUB format), not a paper book, access code or audiobook.
- The download link will be automatically sent to your email immediately after purchase.