TEE Pocket Manual eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The accuracy with which clinicians can locate nerves and blood vessels has increased greatly with the development of portable handheld ultrasound scanners, and no specialty has felt the benefit more than anesthesia. This practical atlas of ultrasound anatomy addresses the two main challenges for anyone learning ultrasound-guided techniques: 1. Where do I place the probe? 2. What exactly am I looking at? Each nerve block or vascular access site is illustrated with: • an anatomical line illustration • a clinical photograph showing the correct ultrasound probe position • the ultrasound scan • a line illustration of the scan labelled to indicate the salient anatomical features All relevant anatomic regions are included: upper limb, lower limb, neck, thorax and abdomen. Concise notes for each entry indicate scan landmarks and give useful tips and advice on potential complications. Sonoanatomy for Anesthetists is an essential resource for anesthetists, intensivists and chronic pain specialists.