Technology Strategy Patterns: Architecture as Strategy eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Whether you are a computer programming student, hobbyist or professional, Lambert’s FUNDAMENTALS OF PYTHON DATA STRUCTURES, 2E offers the perfect introduction to object-oriented design and data structures using the popular Python(TM) programming language. The level of instruction is ideal if you’ve had at least one semester of programming experience in an object-oriented language, such as Java(TM), C++ or Python(TM). Step-by-step explanations and focused exercises clearly explain the design of collection classes with polymorphism and inheritance and multiple implementations of collection interfaces. This edition also addresses the analysis of the space/time tradeoffs of different collection implementations and, specifically, array-based implementations and link-based implementations. You learn to work with collections, including sets, lists, stacks, queues, trees, dictionaries and graphs. Prepare for success with FUNDAMENTALS OF PYTHON DATA STRUCTURES, 2E.