Technical analysis of the finacial markets eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The electronic call auction is an important trading vehicle in many market centers around the world, and it should play a far more central role in the U.S. equity markets. Yet call auctions are not known or understood by many market participants in the U.S. The purpose of Call Auction Trading: New Answers to Old Questions is to consider how a call auction facility operates and its broader role in the marketplace. A spectrum of questions are raised and debated. What is a call auction? How should call auctions be designed? How should call auction and continuous trading be integrated in a hybrid market structure? What is the price discovery function of a call auction, especially at market openings?
When the dust settles on the answers, it may be recognized that the introduction of electronic call auction trading in our markets is one of the most profound changes in U.S. equity market structure that could be made.