Talent Management Systems: Best Practices in Technology Solutions for Recruitment, Retention and Workforce Planning eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
No matter what area of finance you’re interested in–financial management, investments, or financial institutions–Financial Management and Analysis, Second Edition provides the foundations of finance that will allow you to understand financial decision-making and its role in the decision-making process of the entire firm. Crisp writing and focused content clearly ties theory and practice together in one complete package.
Comprising seven informative sections, Financial Management and Analysis, Second Edition offers a comprehensive introduction to the concepts, tools, and applications of finance. You’ll be introduced to a variety of essential financial issues such as:
- The basics of finance, including the objective of financial management, valuation principles, and the relationship between risk and return
- Long-term investment management (aka capital budgeting), the management of long-term sources of funds, and working capital management
- Financial statement analysis, including financial ratio analysis, earnings analysis, and cash flow analysis
- Considerations in international finance management, borrowing via structured financial transactions, project financing, equipment leasing, and financial planning strategies
Filled with expert advice, real-world examples, and useful charts and graphs, Financial Management and Analysis, Second Edition will help you develop the skill set necessary to deal with the important financial problems you’ll encounter in today’s business world.