Does social media marketing signal the death of advertising, or its rebirth? Or is it merely the trend of the moment, destined for over-saturation and burnout? The current mania for social media clouds the marketer’s vision with both overheated hype and dire predictions, none of which brings us closer to understanding how and why social media has emerged as a driving force in contemporary marketing.The science of game theory provides the toolset for the marketer and the marketing scholar to see past the bubble trends to the deep structure of marketer-consumer relationships. Originally developed to guide Cold-War geopolitical maneuvering, game theory illuminates the conflicting and overlapping interests of marketers and consumers in marketing’s long and contentious evolution toward cooperation. Social media marketing is revealed as an evolutionary stage in a movement that began with the Web itself. Its future depends on the decisions marketers make today.
The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing, Violate Them at Your Own Risk eBook $12.00
Successful Product Management (Sales & Marketing Series) eBook $13.00
Sustainable Innovation: Trends In Marketing And Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.