Shopper marketing is a rapidly growing concept in sales promotion, but how can you put it to work? Marketing consultants and editors Markus Ståhlberg and Ville Maila, and 35 other shopper-marketing experts, offer almost three dozen essays that detail how this tactic works, outline its benefits and explain how to implement it. getAbstract strongly recommends this definitive shopper-marketing resource. Its mix of savvy insights and suggestions from those on the front lines of retailing will appeal to product and brand managers, packaging experts, display designers, merchandising specialists, retail and manufacturing marketing and sales executives, as well as students of marketing, merchandising and selling.
Sustainable Innovation: Trends In Marketing And Management eBook $15.00
Successful Marketing Strategies for High-Tech Firms eBook $15.00
Successful Product Management (Sales & Marketing Series) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.