Successful Analytics: Gain Business Insights by Managing Google Analytics eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
As a systems engineer at a nonprofit firm in Reston, Virginia, Passin became fascinated with graphical ways to represent formal logic statements in natural language and their relevance to the Web. He defines the semantic Web as an integrated concept of how computers, humans, and the Web can work together; and introduces systems for representing data and metadata (e.g. topic maps), and how they relate to Web searches. These concepts are applied in two cases studies. Distributed in the US and Canada by Independent Publishers Group.