Study Guide for Entries and Exits: Visits to 16 Trading Rooms eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A comprehensive study companion to The Options Course, Second EditionIn The Options Course Workbook, Second Edition, George Fontanills offers a wealth of practical exercises that will help further the readers’ understanding of options, as well as test and apply what they’ve learned before they take their first step into the real markets-where time and money are luxuries they cannot afford to lose. This hands-on companion to The Options Course, Second Edition includes a complete answer key and covers a wide range of options issues.George A. Fontanills (Miami, FL) is the President Emeritus of Optionetics, the world leader in Options Education, with offices around the world specializing in teaching high-profit, low-risk, low-stress option trading strategies (www.optionetics.com.) George also runs a hedge fund and money management company. He has written many books, including Trade Options Online (0-471-35938-6), The Volatility Course (0-471-39816-0), The Volatility Course Workbook (0-471-39817-9), and The Stock Market Course (0-471-39315-0)