Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book contains Volume 6 of the Journal of Graph Algorithms and Applications (JGAA). JGAA is a peer-reviewed scientific journal devoted to the publication of high-quality research papers on the analysis, design, implementation, and applications of graph algorithms. Areas of interest include computational biology, computational geometry, computer graphics, computer-aided design, computer and interconnection networks, constraint systems, databases, graph drawing, graph embedding and layout, knowledge representation, multimedia, software engineering, telecommunications networks, user interfaces and visualization, and VLSI circuit design.
Graph Algorithms and Applications 3 presents contributions from prominent authors and includes selected papers from the Symposium on Graph Drawing (1999 and 2000). All papers in the book have extensive diagrams and offer a unique treatment of graph algorithms focusing on the important applications.