Strategy Maps: Converting Intangible Assets into Tangible Outcomes eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Get 12 months FREE access to an interactive eBook* when you buy the paperback (Print paperback version only)
‘Already a classic in its field, Managing and Organizations’ success among teachers and students reflects its comprehensiveness and accuracy. A great handbook from which to teach management’ – Dr Jose Bento da Silva, University of Warwick
A realist’s guide to management, the authors capture the complex life of organizations, providing not only an account of theories, but also an introduction to their practice with examples from everyday life and culture discussing the key themes and debates along the way.
Intended as a ‘travel guide’ to the world of management, the content contains reliable maps of the terrain, critical viewpoints, with ways forward outlined, and an exploration of the nooks, crannies and byways whilst still observing the main thoroughfares. This is a resource that will help navigate this world, encouraging the reader to explore not only the new, exciting and brilliant aspects, but also some dark sides as well.
The new edition includes:
- A new chapter on “Organizational Conflict”
- Revised case studies examining key organizational issues and exploring diverse scenarios.
- Even more examples and cases throughout covering the most current examples from the business world – e.g. Airbnb, Uber, Spotify.
- A free interactive eBook* featuring author videos, web-links to news articles and Ted Talks, multiple choice questions, flashcards, SAGE journal articles and other relevant links, allowing access on the go and encouraging learning and retention whatever the reading or learning style.
Suitable for students studying Organisational Behaviour, Managing People in Organisations and Introductory Management courses taking an Oorganisational Behaviour slant.
(*interactivity only available through Vitalsource eBook)