In 1999, the Project Management Institute (PMI®) completed a role delineation study for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Examination. A role delineation study identifies a profession’s major performance domains (e.g., initiating the project or planning the project). It describes the tasks that are performed in each domain, and identifies the knowledge and skills that are required to complete the task. The role delineation task statements are presented in this manual in a format that enables you to assess how your project management experiences and training/education knowledge levels prepare you to complete each of the task statements. The manual is divided into four sections: Section One contains proficiency statements for each of the project management performance domains, which include initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the project. These statements allow you to self-assess the knowledge and skills considered essential to the delivery of effective project management services. Section Two contains task statements for each project management domain. This section allows you to assess how you would rate as you performed the specific activity linked to the project management performance domains. Section Three provides a self-assessment exercise. Your job is to evaluate a recently completed project. You will also document lessons learned and propose new policies for project teams to follow in the future. Section Four contains an expanded version of the proficiency objectives contained in Section One. These objectives are extremely valuable as you identify and plan training programs. Individuals may use all of these tools to enhance understanding and application of PM knowledge to satisfy personal and professional career objectives. The self-assessment rating should not be used to predict, guarantee, or infer success or failure by individuals in their project management career, examinations, or related activities.
Strategic Project Management: Creating Organizational Breakthroughs eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.